Saturday, December 13, 2014

Why I always have my phone in my hand?

안녕!!! Its been a while since last post right?? Well lots of things happen. Some are good and other were bad.. But, thats life right? Its not something you can decide. Just live with it and be happy with it.

I know, I know.. This blog should be the place for my story novel. But since I don't have ideas for it I think I can put my real life story in it. You can read if you want but you can choose to not to either..

Nowadays everyone have smartphone in their hand. Anyplace anytime. Right? Hee.. Don't deny it. Its true. Me too have it all the time. Except when I get bath. Hee.. Why do I always have my phone with me? First of course because of games. Haha.. Hey, I play COC (Clash of Clans) too. What? Can't I? Because I am girl I can't play it. Nonsense. It fun to destroy others village you know. Hehe. Don't you agree COC player?

Second because of Pinterest. Maigat!! I am so obsessed with it. Full of interesting things. Recipies, DIY, patterns, quotes and etc. I can't get enough with it. I learned a lot through Pinterest. Even gardening . Eventhough I don't do gardening. My mom also use Pinterest as a reference for her sewing ideas.

Instagram? Yeah, I do have Instagram but I don't use it much. I prefer Picks. I don't know why but it is more comfortable.. I can meet all people around the world without being their follower. Heee..

Whatsapp, Telegram, Wechat blablabla.. I don't really use it. Why? Because I don't have anyone to talk to. I'm only use it to keep in touch with my brother who is in KL studying and my BFFs. So altogether maybe 4 peoples? Haha.. Yes, I am lacking my social communication.

My phone is my music box. I need music all the time. I can't do works without a music. I'm a K-Pop fan. Hee.. Aww, I don't want to talk about it. Its no fun for those who hate K-Pop. Right? I cook, clean, doing my works at office with music. I can't focus if its too quiet. Its scary when it been to quiet. 아우.. 무섭다.

I love comics and mangas. So much! More than novels. My dream is to have my own drawn comics. But my drawing is so bad. I can make a shape of the character but its too stiff. So, I downloaded LINE Webtoons. I can read mangas anytime anywhere from my phone. Of course you need internet connection silly, its an web cartoons.. Hee.. Ops, 미안.. ;P

Umm, did I type too long? I have a lots to tell you guys. But I think I need to stop right now. Someone watching and keeps nagging me to sleep. Yes, dad! I am going to sleep now. Don't worry, I will turn the wifi off. So people, see you soon..! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dan cadangan amat dialu-alukan. Terima kasih.

Followers